Kaelie is a certified, on-location makeup artist based in Fredericksburg, Virginia
Where it Began
Hello and welcome! I’m so glad you are here. My name is Kaelie, and I’m an on-location makeup artist for weddings, special occasions, and senior portrait photography. I was born and raised in Fredericksburg, Virginia with a passion for country music, coffee, and all things beauty. For as long as I can remember I have been fascinated by makeup and the illusions it can create. There are endless possibilities and looks that can be achieved, and for that reason I truly believe that makeup is an art. Over the years, my passion grew and I decided that following my heart was worth it.
With determination and investment in education, I started my own business, Kaelie Renae Cosmetic Artistry. I am now blessed enough to serve clients all over Virginia. I get absolutely thrilled when I see the final result of a look I’ve done, and how different techniques can be used for the individual face shapes and eye colors. That’s what’s so exciting to me- everyone is different and has a different look! That being said, I hope I get the chance to work with your unique self and create something I never have before.
- I love to decorate, and I could do it all day
- My Spotify includes almost every genre you can imagine!
- I have the cutest Cocker Spaniel/ Dachshund mix (called a Docker) named Coco and I steal her from my mom all the time so she can cuddle with me at my apartment
- I also have a tortoise named Frank
- In 2020, I got my esthetician’s license and now I do facials as well as makeup, which I absolutely LOVE to do!
- Making lasting friendships with clients is the best part of the job for me
- As much as I love doing makeup, I love the actual entrepreneurship aspect just as much! I remember taking aptitude tests that would always result in “entrepreneur” as the best suited job for me. I love being in charge and putting my organization skills to the test, and when you have little successes, it feels amazing knowing it was all YOU!